Thursday, November 6, 2008

Co-Worker Muzzle Needed


Worst/Stupidest Things I've Heard In The Office Recently:
1) "My husband really needs to learn how to iron -- my clothes never seem to fit because he messes up around the buttons." *see previous sausage post
2) "So we had a Roto Rooter emergency last night -- my husband tried to plunge our toilet for an hour, but it didn't work. I just don't know what I ate!"
3) "Oh, we're having hotdogs for lunch? You know who just LOVES a giant hotdog? My 10 year old daughter!"
4) Co-Worker: "My daughter got a tattoo this weekend, and I'm really upset! I just don't know what type of image she's trying to put out there..."
Me: "Really? Why, where is the tattoo? Is it visible?"
Co-Worker: "It's on her shoulder."
Me: "That's not too bad -- what is it, anyway?"
Co-Worker: "It's a trombone -- her HS band got instrument tattoos."
5) "You know what, I'm sick of people complaining about raises! If you want to make obscene amounts of money, leave! But if you actually care about your career here, you'll stay."