Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Things I Stepped in Last Week




This is a list for my friend Steph, who requested that I put a lot of lists on this blog. This will be a short list, albeit one that is very meaningful to me, simply because all (both) of these events sucked.

1) Monday -- stepped in a dog nugget at the bus stop on my way to work. And despite my best efforts at the mens' room sink, I continued to get whiffs of digested Purina all day.

2) Tuesday -- unknown white substance. Possibly paint, salad dressing, or an ostrich worth of bird shit. This wasn't discovered until after lunch, and was not actually on the bottom of my shoe, but was somehow streaked over the side and onto my pants cuff. Smelled like white-out, and was not the most cooperative in the cleaning-up phase.

Note: this may be a taco entry for some of you (see first entry).

No comments: